The temperatures outside are downright cold! One thing we get calls about is water restoration…
Keeping It Clean with Kids
Let’s face it, kids are messy creatures. They love to go outside, play in the dirt, then track that dirt and mud all through the house. They like to smear food all over their sweet little faces, then run around touching everything in sight. Let’s not even get started on what happens when we let them loose with paint. However, we want to let kids be their dirty, funny, creative, selves because it’s essential to growing and learning.
One thing we don’t want, is to have our homes destroyed in the process. How can we encourage messy, creative play while preserving our surroundings and keeping pride in where we live? Here are a few suggestions to maximize the life of your carpet, flooring, and upholstery:
- Vacuum a few times a week.
- Clean up spills as soon as they occur.
- Remove shoes when indoors.
- Avoid harsh, store bought stain removers. Although these may seem like a great idea, often times they will actually lock the stains in deeper.
- Designate a Mess Zone, where everyone is free to play in an area that is easy to clean up, such as a room with laminate flooring.
The number one way to keep those carpets plush and beautiful, is by scheduling regular cleanings with Snow White Carpet Cleaning, LLC. For a quote or to schedule, simply give us a call at 316-721-4441.
This Post Has 0 Comments