Even though your best intention is to maintain your carpet, it gets neglected. Between work and family life who really has time to maintain their carpet? In fact, one of the most expensive and most neglected assets in your home is your flooring. Carpet not only feels great and quiets a room, but it also acts as a filter to trap indoor pollutants. Your carpet needs to be cleaned and restored to its best appearance on a regular basis, not only so that it will last longer and look good but also to keep your indoor air environment clean. If you suffer from allergies, have pets and of course, children, you need more than a cut-rate, in-and-out, hopefully knows what they’re doing cleaner. You need a Fully Involved Process that addresses all your needs and doesn’t charge extra for the privilege. Click here to learn more about our pricing.
Professional Carpet Cleaning Technicians
All our employees undergo extensive criminal background and credit checks. They receive both technical and hands-on training before they ever enter your home. They attend formal classes and are IICRC certified in the work they perform. They will arrive at your home in uniform and in a Snow White identified vehicle. If you’d like to learn more about our individual employees, click on the bio page to read about each one and see pictures of who will be in your home or business.
Expert Carpet Pre-Inspection
All homes are not the same! Our carpet cleaning and the type of treatment we will use is custom tailored to fit your needs and the needs of your carpet. We will always perform a pre-inspection to give an EXACT price and reasonable expectations. We want to be aware of any areas of concern so that we can give them the attention they need. We highly recommend a pre-inspection at least one day prior to cleaning but we understand that life is hectic. If necessary, we can perform the pre-inspection on the day of cleaning.
Pet Stain and Odor Removal Specialists
In most cases, after a urine contamination analysis, our Level 1 Topical Treatment is included in our Fully Involved Process at no additional charge. Click here to learn more about Pet Stain and Odor Treatment.
Snow White Carpet Cleaning’s Fully Involved Process
- Moving Furniture: We will carefully move furniture for carpet cleaning and replace it on special blocks or tabs to prevent rust or furniture stains. When needed, our technicians have special equipment to move even the most awkward pieces. We are fully insured. For a list of items that cannot be moved, contact us and ask to speak to our inspector.
- Professional Vacuuming: When needed, our carpet cleaning technicians will use a commercial, heavy-duty vacuum to remove abrasive, gritty, fiber damaging soils.
- Pre-Treatment: Your carpets will be treated with special cleaning agents specific for your carpet type and situation to breakdown and suspend difficult soils prior to extraction.
- Agitation: We will use special tools or equipment to agitate the carpet in high traffic areas. This will help to evenly distribute the pre-spray throughout your carpet fibers.
- Deodorizer: Your carpets will be treated with a deodorizer to help remove germs and odors. Carpets will be left clean, sanitized and smelling as wonderful as they look. While many companies charge extra for this, we feel it is an important part of the process, especially if there are pets in the home.
- Heavy Duty Hot Water Extraction: After thorough preparation, suspended soils will be quickly flushed out of your carpet and your home by our hot water extraction process. We invest heavily in our top of the line industry equipment. Don’t be fooled by cheap startups with magic powders or portable units. Nothing can compare to the power and efficiency of a truck-mounted, high powered, hot water extraction unit. With a water temperature of 200+ degrees and 500-600 PSI, you’ll be left with no sticky residue, just soft clean carpet. If you’d like to learn more about our equipment specifications, contact us.
- Spotting: Special spotting agents will be used to remove any difficult or persistent spots. While we can’t guarantee the removal of every spot, you can be sure that if it can come out, we will get it out.
- Baseboard Cleaning: After cleaning, we will wipe down your exposed baseboards. When we move your heavy furniture, we’ll also clean the dust and soil from exposed baseboards.
- 3M Scotchgard Protection: We’ll re-apply genuine 3M Scotchgard Protector to your carpet for maximum spill and soil protection. While all other companies consider Scotchgard a premium feature (and charge a premium price) we consider it an essential piece of the puzzle for a perfect cleaning experience. This product is absolutely necessary to keep spills as simple spots we can remove rather than stains that become permanent! Still unsure about the benefits of Scotchgard? Click here.
- Final Finishing: We’ll carefully set the pile of your carpet for maximum appearance, softness and rapid drying. Your carpet will be left with a beautiful, finished look!
- Speed Drying: Most carpet will be dry in 4-6 hours but, upon request, we will set up commercial air moving equipment to get the carpet dry as fast as possible. This usually isn’t necessary but as we all know, life is hectic and sometimes the cleanings are last minute! Just ask.